ACIL Allen is a strategic adviser to business and industry, governments and the not-for-profit sector. Our approach to strategy development and advice is built off our core expertise in economics and public policy, ensuring our clients have the knowledge to respond to current and emerging challenges and opportunities that impact on their operations. We work across all industry sectors, providing clients with a broad perspective on the environment in which they operate.
Our in house economic, financial and market-based models provide an analytical basis to understand changes in the economy and how public policy will impact on our clients. Our experience in stakeholder engagement enables us to capture key observations and insights critical to the development of strategy. Our public policy credentials mean we are engaged to help in the development of policy, the analysis of proposed and existing policies, and the review and evaluation of policy.
We have also undertaken numerous projects that seek to develop growth strategies for industries. In doing so, we work closely with all relevant stakeholders, including those from the private, public and research sectors. We also recognize that, for a strategy to deliver, it is important to have an implementation plan that identifies who will do what and when in order to achieve the intended outcomes of the strategy.
We support our clients in strategy development and advice across all our core capabilities and industry sectors:
- Strategic Plans and Implementation Plans
- Economic, financial and market-based modelling and forecasting
- Demographic and labour market modelling and forecasting
- Market analysis and reviews
- Revenue and pricing reviews and modelling
- Cost reviews and modelling
- Strategy advice and reviews
- Strategy workshops
- Stakeholder consultations
- Survey design and analysis
- Business planning and budgeting
- Development of key performance indicators and benchmarking
- Forming collaborations and partnerships.