Australia's entertainment industries, such as media and leisure, are being transformed by significant changes in technology, regulation and consumer taste.
The convergence of computing and information technologies and the rapid and continued increase in data speeds and bandwidth has made the Internet a key distribution channel for and media other leisure related industries.
The community-wide interest and social impacts of these entertainment industries also create intense media and community scrutiny. These characteristics present challenges for governments and the industries themselves in terms of regulation, management, development and operation.
How ACIL Allen can help you
We can assist government agencies and industry organisations to:
- identify the economic importance of an industry or a particular industry sector
- estimate the social benefits and costs of a particular industry sector
- assess the impact of proposed regulatory changes
- review competitive implications of industry mergers
- determine appropriate fee structures for key industry suppliers.