Our consultants cover many aspects of public finance management activities including fiscal policy, budget formulation and inter-government relations.
Public finance encompasses a broad range of activities including the development of fiscal policy, formulating government recurrent and capital budgets, dealing with the financial relationships between various levels of government, and taxation. See also private tax policy.
How ACIL Allen Consulting can help you
ACIL Allen Consulting has experience working with Commonwealth, state and territory treasury, finance and other departments. Our financial services include:
- broad-scale assessments of public finances
- analysis of intergovernmental financial relationships
- assessment of infrastructure financing and service approaches
- taxation assessments
- application of good tax design principles to reforms of personal and business taxation
- analysis of GST, grants and other government revenues
- review of joint government funding arrangements in areas such as health and education.
Our clients include government and private sector companies such as the Tasmanian Department of Treasury and Finance, eBay, the Victorian State Services Authority, the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia and the Australian Communications Authority.
For further information about financial services consulting, please contact Jerome Fahrer