ACIL Allen Consulting employees command diverse skills and expertise, including:
- economic modelling and analysis
- statistical and econometric analyses
- qualitative evaluation techniques
- strategic thinking
- extensive knowledge of key government policy areas
- client relations and business development skills.
Our staff require an inquisitive mind, excellent written and verbal communication skills, an enthusiastic and positive approach, a cooperative manner, the ability to work with minimal supervision and good interpersonal skills.
Employee value proposition:
- we seek and employ passionate people who are self starters, have pride in their work and want to be leaders in their area of professional interest
- we offer the opportunity to work on important social issues
- our employees are trusted to do the right thing
- we offer more autonomy and workplace flexibility than large corporate consultancies
- we intellectually challenge our employees to find opportunity and solutions in complexity
- we encourage and recognise critical thinking and high performance
- We support our employees to take control of their career development
- our employees can access and learn from experienced mentors for guidance, professional development and career advice
- our senior employees own ACIL Allen Consulting; and we offer opportunities for employees to be shareholders.
Please send your CV via email to the address below and for general queries relating to recruitment please contact us on
Telephone: +61 8 9449 9600